Average Temperatures in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- The mean annual temperature in Kanchanaburi, Thailand is hot at 27.9 degrees Celsius (82.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 6.6 °C (11.9°F) which is a very low range.
- The hottest month (April) is very hot having a mean temperature of 31.2 degrees Celsius (88.16 degrees Fahrenheit).
- December is the coldest month (fairly hot) having a mean temperature of 24.6 degrees Celsius (76.28 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Kanchanaburi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Kanchanaburi Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Kanchanaburi
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 194.3 kms (120.7 miles) NNE
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 146 kms (90.7 miles) NE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NE
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) E
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 115.9 kms (72 miles) E
- Bangkok, Thailand - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) ESE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 173 kms (107.5 miles) ESE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 167 kms (103.8 miles) SE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 215.6 kms (134 miles) SE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 166.9 kms (103.7 miles) SSE
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) S