| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kanchanaburi in May is very hot at 29.7 °C (85.46 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp. Some 153mm (6in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Kanchanaburi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kanchanaburi:
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 194.3 kms (120.7 miles) NNE
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 146 kms (90.7 miles) NE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NE
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) E
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 115.9 kms (72 miles) E
- Bangkok, Thailand - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) ESE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 173 kms (107.5 miles) ESE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 167 kms (103.8 miles) SE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 215.6 kms (134 miles) SE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 166.9 kms (103.7 miles) SSE
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) S